How to Use:
1. Remove one strip of lashes from the case at a time.
2. With your eyelash glue, line a bead of glue across the entire length of the lash strip.
3. Allow the adhesive to set for about 30-50 seconds until the glue is tacky and not completely wet.
4. Apply the lash strip to the base of your natural lash line, starting from the middle - making sure the false lashes is lined up in the center.
5. Working from the center outward to the outer corners, lightly press the false lashes to match your natural line.
Optional: You can apply mascara if desired.
To Remove: Use or coconut ol or olive oil.